Consumer Cellular Now Available In AAA Oregon/Idaho Travel Stores
Portland, Ore.—April 04, 2011
Consumer Cellular, a national provider of wireless phones and services, has secured a partnership with AAA Oregon/Idaho, making its contract-free, affordable wireless phones and services available at 15 of 22 AAA travel stores in Oregon and Idaho. Through this new agreement, AAA Oregon/Idaho members will also receive special benefits, including free calls to AAA Roadside Assistance as well as a free car charger and carrying case.
AAA Oregon/Idaho locations now offer the following Consumer Cellular devices:
- The simple and affordable Motorola WX345 with a 1.8" display, 2.0 mp digital camera, MP3 player and FM radio. The WX345 is offered free of charge with a $35 activation fee.
- The stylish and practical Doro PhoneEasy 410 flip-phone, offering an easy to read color display, large buttons, backlit keypad, vibrating ringer and Bluetooth technology. This device retails for $25 with a $35 activation fee.
- The Nokia C3 features a full QWERTY keyboard, a large display, photo and video camera and up to seven hours of talk time. The Nokia C3 will be available beginning May 2011 for $45 with a $35 activation fee.
“Consumer Cellular is always seeking ways to enhance our customers’ lives,” said John Marick, CEO of Consumer Cellular. “Our partnership with AAA Oregon/Idaho allows their members easy access to our products and services.”
All Consumer Cellular devices and plans offered through AAA Oregon/Idaho travel stores have the following features:
- Competitively priced nationwide calling plans serving most consumer needs – from casual to frequent cell phone users – with no contract required
- Affordable calling plans, beginning as low as $10 per month
- Complimentary Usage Alerts monitor customer cell phone use so they do not exceed their monthly allotment
- No contracts
- No roaming or long distance charges
- Post pay billing and adjustable rate plans
- 45 day money back guarantee
- Top-ranked customer support based in the United States
For additional information about Consumer Cellular, please visit www.consumercellular.com or call toll free 1-888-345-6045. For AAA related information or to find the nearest AAA location, please visit www.consumercellular.com/AAA/290.
About Consumer Cellular
Consumer Cellular, the exclusive wireless provider for AARP members, was founded in 1995 on the belief that everyone should have affordable access to the safety and convenience of cellular service. The company provides its customers with simple, affordable cell phones and calling plans, guaranteed satisfaction and top-ranked customer support staff all located within the United States. Plus, Consumer Cellular customers never have to sign a long-term contract in order to start service.
The Portland, Ore.-based company is privately held and utilizes the nation's largest voice and data network, covering more than 296 million people - or 97 percent of the U.S. population. As one of the nation's leading wireless wholesalers, Consumer Cellular is able to purchase wireless service in large volumes, providing its customers with the best of both worlds: great low rates and the best cellular network available. For more information: visit ConsumerCellular.com or call (800) 686-4460.